- Top marketing activities for 2018
- Digital channel delivering the best ROI
- Most promising future technologies
- Role of content marketing in achieving marketing goals
Your customers are changing, are you?
Eyeing Consumer Intelligence in Retail
Digital Retail marketing research report2018, built on the commercial insights shared by over 350+ marketers across India.
Learn more about the evolution of the modern-day purchase journey and the rising importance of creating intelligent e-conversations for your brand.
Understand challenges of customer outreach in retail and access recommendations to formulate strategies accordingly.
Get a free research hard copy*
We have you covered
What you will find?
The findings have been grouped into four broad sections showcasing:
Intelligence in retail
Creating smart conversations to influence customers' buying decision.
Mindshare of India Marketers
Marketers’ take on various digital platforms along with a future outlook towards technologies
Email Marketing Mindshare
Understand the importance of email as a medium of digital marketing
Suggestions for future of intelligent conversations in retail
- Overview of
retail in India
- Channel wise
- Outlook on new
- Modern day
Forecast and Trends
- While AI and technology driven experiential marketing will certainly come to the fore, I think 2018 will also see the rise of the sophisticated marketer, someone who is able to understand attribution, discuss ROI and map customer journeys/behaviors better. There has been no better time to get our basics right. This is where the Octane research report will come in handy. For invaluable insights and its ability to understand the Indian marketing industry’s challenges and opportunities, there is no better report than this one.
- The scale has already tipped across the board and the need of the hour is for marketers to re-architect their craft, while retaining their essence as business managers. Resources like Octane’s India retail marketing research report 2018 helps marketers know, learn and iterate fast to stay close to the consumer to earn their loyalty.
Rajesh Kumar Jindal
Head of Audience, Industry &
Digital Marketing, Asia Pacific Japan, SAP
- India Internet much like net neutrality stands to make a few leaps ahead of its global peers. As more and more number of people use the internet for the first time, we are bound to break some barriers and set a few India first trends. It is an opportunity. We should continue to invest in it. Octane’s Digital India retail marketing reports have been my reckoner for a few years to give me a bird's eye view of trends in the industry. Very empowering and educative. Get your copy.
Founder & CEO, SHEROES
- Digital and the mobile internet specifically has revolutionized how we Indians lead our lives and run our businesses to solve genuine customer problems. Forward-looking enablers such as Octane have been on the forefront as proactive catalysts to not just create a vibrant ecosystem but also to energize all relevant stakeholders within this community. I have personally found their reports to be specifically relevant, useful and insightful to provide meaningful directions and enable business decisions. I congratulate them on the great work done so far and do sincerely hope that they continue to break new ground in the future.
Director: Group Marketing & Brand,